Daphne D- AR: The Next Social Justice Movement

I am the voice of the voiceless: Through me, the dumb shall speak; Till the deaf world’s ear be made to hear The cry of the wordless weak. And I am my brother’s keeper, And I will fight his fight; And speak the word for beast and bird Till the world shall set things right.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

HORRIFIC :Bolivian Army Torture and Kill a Dog in Training-SIGN !


Video (Warning! Graphic)
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=-poJsJb_d68

In the video, the instructor, Lieutenant Combo Aguilar ordered the soldiers get a dog. The dog was tied up so he was unable to move. Combo Aguilar, first tortured the animal in front of the group. After torturing the dog he stabbed the innocent dog many times on the head. The dog was still alive and crying in despair and pain, so Lt. Combo Aguilar grabbed his machete and decapitated the dog. Then he removed the heart of the poor dog , while holding the heart he rubbed it on the faces of some of the soldiers and he asked one of them to bite it.

Please sign the petition to protest the use of animals in military training by the Bolivian Army and to ask the Bolivian authorities to take the necessary measures to ban the use of animals in military training.

SIGN & CROSSPOST PLZ !!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ejercito-boliviano-tortura-y-mata-a-un-perro-en-entrenamiento

2 Comments:

  • At November 13, 2008 at 3:06 PM , Blogger whiteness said...

    Oh my god. oh my god.
    Terrible, terrible, poor thing!!
    I have neither the heart nor the stomach to see the video , just to see the photo is enought for me...
    I added your blog time ago and I'm following you since then. I also recommend your blog to some other people...
    We human beings are a plague.
    Thank you for inform us (and sorry for my english it's not my mother tongue)
    Regards

     
  • At April 5, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thats the one of the worst things i've seen. im horrified that these soldiers can get away with such acts to that poor poor dog! i hope they burn in hell for what they did, as should all animal abusers.
    its the subject i am the most strongly against, no animal should have to be put through ordeals like that! i cant and dont want to watch the video, its worse enough looking at the image.
    this needs to be stopped!
    im glad this blog was posted so that the world can see what these wrathful beings do. they deserve to be strung up and torchured by that dog. if only...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home